- Plan and manage the implementation of events from start to finish based on needs, target audience and objectives.
- Produce detailed proposals for events (including timelines, venues, vendors, legal obligations, staffing and budgets).
- Manage and coordinate vendors and all event logistics.
- Liaise with sales and marketing teams to publicize and promote events.
- Manage all pre-event and post-event activities
- Coordinate vendors, manage customer requests and troubleshoot issues on the day of the event to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Manage a team of staff, giving comprehensive briefings.
- Produce a post-event evaluation to inform future events
- Researching opportunities for new clients and events.
- Consistently create and manage all customer data.
- Strive to develop and successfully maintain an appropriate corporate image that strives for excellence in customer satisfaction.
- Ensure knowledge of the latest marketing and business development techniques.
- Implement all related policies, procedures, rules and regulations of the organization.
level of studies
- B.Sc/HND in Administration or other social sciences.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
Desired skills and qualities:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in brand strategy development and management.
- Know how to translate research results into clear and actionable ideas and implications.
- Ability to independently influence and manage stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem solving skills.
- Excellent use of the MS Office suite.
- Meaning of social media.
- Ability to use social media platforms fluently
- Well traveled.
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly