NEW YORK, June 30, 2021 / PRNewswire / – SpendEdge has been monitoring event management services and will have additional expenses of $ 69.73 billion in 2021-2025. The report offers up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment..
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the main threats in the market?
Pressure from substitutes and the high level of threat from new entrants resulted in moderate bargaining power from suppliers.
- What are the expected price changes in this market?
The event management services market is expected to have a CAGR of 2.01% during the period 2021-2025.
- Who are the main players in the market?
Capita Plc, Entertaining Asia Ltd., Access Destination Services LLC, Live Nation Entertainment Inc, are some of the major players in the market.
- What are the pricing models followed by buyers?
The subscription-based model, consumption-based model, and perpetual license model are the pricing models widely adopted in the event management services market.
SpendEdge offers three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) given the impact of COVID-19. SpendEdge’s extensive research has had a direct and indirect impact on COVID-19 market research reports.
Request a FREE sample to access the definitive buying guide on sourcing event management services.
Related professional services reports include:
- Data Flow Management Services – Forecasting and Analysis: Data flow management services will grow at a CAGR of 9.39% in 2021-2025. This report offers tips and key information to help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable vendors for their data flow management service needs.
- HR Benefits and Administrative Services Procurement and Procurement Report: HR benefits and administrative services prices will increase by 3% to 5% during the forecast period and suppliers will have moderate negotiating power in this market.
- Asset Recovery Services – Procurement and Procurement Intelligence Report: Asset Recovery Services This report assesses vendors based on processing capacity, geographic presence, existence of documented production processes and quality control systems, as well as production capabilities and portfolio of products.
To access the definitive buying guide on the Event management services that answer all your key questions about price trends and analysis:
- Am I paying / receiving the correct prices? Is my TCO (total cost of ownership) for event management services favorable?
- How should the price forecast change? What is driving current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most exciting opportunities?
- Market Snapshot
- Category pricing information
- Cost reduction opportunities
- Best practices
- Ecosystem Category
- Category management strategy
- Category management facilitators
- Selection of suppliers
- Covered suppliers
- US Market Snapshot
- Scope of the category
Edge Expense shares your passion for sourcing and sourcing excellence. We are the preferred sourcing market intelligence partner for over 120 Fortune 500 companies and other leading companies across multiple industries. Our strength lies in providing robust, real-time reporting and solutions for purchasing market information.
Find out more: https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
Phone number: +1 (872) 206-9340
SOURCE End Expense