Post COVID-19 Automotive Trailer Market To Reach USD 4.04 Billion By 2024 | SpendEdge | national
NEW YORK, July 9, 2021 / PRNewswire / –
SpendEdge is monitoring the automotive trailer market and it is set to grow by $ 4.04 billion by 2024. The report offers up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment..
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the main threats in the market?
Pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants resulted in moderate bargaining power from suppliers.
- What are the expected price changes in this market?
The automotive trailer market is expected to have a CAGR of 2.92% by 2024.
- Who are the main players in the market?
Schmitz Cargobull AG, Wabash National Corp., Miller Industries Inc., Wielton SA, Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co., Great Dane LLC, Kögel Trailer GmbH, Bernard Krone Holding SE & Co. KG, Humbaur GmbH and Fliegl Fahrzeugbau GmbH, are some of the main market players.
- What are the pricing models followed by buyers?
Contract-based pricing, activity-based pricing, and volume-based pricing models are the pricing models widely adopted in the automotive trailer market.
SpendEdge offers three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable and pessimistic) given the impact of COVID-19. SpendEdge’s extensive research has had a direct and indirect impact on COVID-19 market research reports.
Related marketing reports include:
To access the definitive buying guide on the Automotive trailers that answer all your key questions about price trends and analysis:
- Am I paying / receiving the correct prices? Is my TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) of automotive trailers favorable?
- How should the price predictions evolve? What is driving current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most exciting opportunities?
- Market Snapshot
- Category pricing information
- Cost reduction opportunities
- Best practices
- Ecosystem Category
- Category management strategy
- Category management facilitators
- Selection of suppliers
- Covered suppliers
- US Market Snapshot
- Scope of the category
Edge Expense shares your passion for sourcing and sourcing excellence. We are the preferred procurement intelligence partner for over 120 Fortune 500 companies and other leading companies across multiple industries. Our strength lies in providing robust, real-time reporting and market information solutions.
Phone number: +1 (872) 206-9340
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/post-covid-19-automotive-trailers-market-to-reach-usd-4-04-billion-by-2024–spendedge-301328345.html
SOURCE End Expense