during the forecast period. Event management software helps organizations track all the moving parts of their event to help their event run more smoothly. It also helps organizations automate various processes, including sourcing, coordination, event planning, venue management, expense tracking, marketing, and data analytics, across the lifecycle. of their events.
New York, March 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Event Management Software Market with COVID-19 Impact, By Component, Deployment Mode, Organization Size, End User and region – Global forecast for 2026” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05561780/?utm_source=GNW
This helps companies manage these processes from a centralized platform, allowing them to improve their operational processes and increase their marketing leads from events.
• By component, service segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
By component, the service segment is expected to grow at a higher growth rate during the forecast period. Services are necessary to facilitate the deployment, integration and proper functioning of the software.
The services segment has been subdivided into professional services and managed services. The increasing pressure on event management service providers to remain competitive in the market is leading to an improvement in the quality of service provided to clients.
• By Services, the professional services segment to hold the largest market size.
The professional services segment is expected to hold the largest market size. These services include deployment and integration, consulting, support and maintenance services.
Professional Services provides an expert level of deployment, integration, consulting, support, and maintenance services for the correct installation of specific software on-premises or in the cloud.
• By mode of deployment, the cloud segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
The Cloud segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Cloud-based solutions are delivered directly through network connectivity deployed in the cloud.
These solutions reduce overall costs while providing highly flexible and scalable access to event management solutions through IT infrastructure hosted by cloud service providers.
The distribution of the profiles of the main participants is given below:
• By company: level 1: 18%, level 2: 44% and level 3: 38%
• By designation: C-level executives – 32%, Directors – 36%, Others* – 32%%
• By region: North America – 38%, Europe – 26%, Asia-Pacific – 18%, Middle East and Africa – 10% and Latin America – 8%
*Others include Sales Managers, Marketing Managers and Product Managers.
Note 1: Tier 1 company revenue is more than USD 1 billion; the turnover of Tier 2 companies fluctuates between 1 billion USD and 500 million USD; The turnover of Tier 3 companies is between 500 and 100 million dollars.
Note 2: The figure above represents the indicative list of primary profiles.
Source: Secondary literature, expert interviews, and market and market analysis
The following major Event Management Software vendors are profiled in the report:
• Cvent (USA)
• Aventri (United States)
• Eventbrite (US)
• Ungerboeck (United States)
• Hopin (UK)
• XING Events (Germany)
• Bizzabo (United States)
• Some (United States)
• RainFocus (USA)
• ACTIVE Network (United States)
• Eventzilla (USA)
• Meeting Evolution (United States)
• EventMobi (Canada)
• Zoho (India)
• Regpack (USA)
• Event booking (United States)
• Bitrix24 (US)
• Arlo (UK)
• webMOBI (United States)
• Triple seat (United States)
• Hubilo (United States)
• Circa (United States)
• Hubb (USA)
• Accelevents (USA)
• Paste (US)
• idloom (Belgium)
• Eventdex (USA)
• Temple of the event (Canada)
• Whova (USA)
• Airmeet (United States).
The event management software market is segmented by component, mode of deployment, organization size, end user and region. A detailed analysis of key industry players has been undertaken to provide insight into their business insights; solutions and services; key strategies; new product launches and product enhancements; partnerships, acquisitions and mergers; business agreements and expansions; and the associated competitive landscape within the event management software market.
Reasons to buy the report
The report would help market leaders and new entrants in the following ways:
• It comprehensively segments the Event Management Software market and provides the closest approximations of revenue figures for the overall market and its sub-segments across different regions.
• It would help the stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provide insights into the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities in the market.
• It would help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and acquire more information to improve their position in the market. The competitive landscape section includes an ecosystem of competitors, new product launches, product enhancements, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05561780/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001