OnSolve’s new brand identity symbolizes its determination to empower clients to meet current and future challenges with the expertise and critical technology that saves lives and creates true organizational resilience. This includes a new logo and visual identity that will be implemented across all OnSolve channels, including its website, social media platforms, sales and marketing materials, and customer touch points.
“The need to better manage uncertainty is more critical than ever to save lives and protect organizations,” said Marc Herrington, CEO, OnSolve. “Our customers look to OnSolve to help them navigate today’s uncertainty. Our AI-powered platform and relaunched brand underscore our unwavering commitment to empowering organizations with technologies that deliver insight, resilience and continuity during a crisis – ensuring people’s safety, information, security and productivity. when it matters most. ”
“Our partnership with OnSolve is essential in creating a more resilient employee community at athenahealth,” said Bridger mcaw, director, security and global services, athenahealth. “When COVID-19 hit, we felt better prepared than other companies our size because we had a reliable, tested, easy-to-use, cloud-based critical event management platform for communicate with our employees prior to an incident, as well as the ability to assess the impact of localized outbreaks of COVID-19 on our dispersed workforce. ”
Next-generation risk intelligence and platform innovation
The OnSolve Platform for Critical Event Management (CEM) offers a fully integrated suite of products: OnSolve Risk Intelligence, Critical Communications and Incident Management. At the heart of the platform is Risk Intelligence. Its powerful AI engine uses machine learning to ingest thousands of verified data sources, identify the most critical events an organization faces, and push those alerts to the right people at the right time, much faster than human analysts. .
OnSolve’s next-generation risk intelligence capabilities, coupled with fundamental innovation in critical communications and incident management, enable organizations to:
- Bypass human analysis using an AI engine, so customers or internal analysts can communicate faster and quickly activate crisis response plans
- Filter out irrelevant data, so staff can monitor only the critical events that matter most to their staff, places and assets
- Immediately target alerts to the right people to enable informed and proactive decisions
- Identify active incidents at a glance, improving response times and enabling customers to activate their business continuity plans and collaborate virtually in real time, from any location
The OnSolve Platform for CEM also rolled out new integration capabilities this year through its OnSolve integration engine. The OnSolve integration engine paves the way for customers to seamlessly leverage over 450 out-of-the-box integrations for their existing physical security, business continuity / business resiliency, and IT management ecosystems. With the OnSolve integration engine, customers can instantly orchestrate tasks such as wellness checks and alerts in affected areas; deactivate access to the building; and even trigger appropriate tests based on sensor data such as temperature drops, water levels, electrical current detection or shot / monitor detection.
A year of growth and transformation
OnSolve had a record year in 2020, with 45% growth in bookings. New clients, top-notch recognition and accreditation, and changes in strategic leadership underscore the company’s success in helping organizations better manage uncertainty and crises:
- OnSolve was recognized in the Gartner 2020 Market Guide for Emergency / Mass Noti ﬁ cation Services Solutions report; and for the third year in a row, the company received two ASTOR awards: Best Mass Notification System and Best Risk and Crisis Management Product.
- Demonstrating its excellence in risk and compliance for federal agencies and the public sector, OnSolve has been listed on the FedRAMP marketplace and has also achieved compliance with HIPAA security audits, enabling the company to sign security agreements. ‘business partner with healthcare establishments if necessary.
- To support its growth and evolution, OnSolve created new leadership roles and departments in 2020. Ann pickren assumed the role of Chief Customer Officer to oversee the critical adoption and implementation of the OnSolve platform by our existing customer base. The company created a new function focused on improving alliances, partnerships and channel relationships, led by the VP of Global Security Solutions Matt Bradley, a 14-year veteran of the Central Intelligence Agency.
Most important, however, is the lifesaving role OnSolve solutions continue to play. Its critical communications technology has sent billions of notifications, helped locate more than 3,500 missing persons, and assisted nearly 30,000 clients through capabilities in more than 190 countries around the world. Nearly 200 communities currently use OnSolve to manage information sharing related to the COVID-19 vaccine deployment, with over 640,000 messages sent to date and growing daily.
For more information on the OnSolve Platform for Critical Event Management, please visit www.onsolve.com.
With billions of alerts sent each year and over 60 combined years of proven support to the public and private sectors, OnSolve delivers critical event management capabilities backed by unmatched industry expertise, ensuring security, information , the safety and productivity of our customers when it matters most. We do this through a global SaaS-based portfolio that provides scalable, easy-to-deploy and use solutions for the rapid and secure exchange of vital information and coordination between organizations, people, devices and partners, whatever the situation or the level of need.